Effective QuickBooks® Services in Tullahoma & Murfreesboro
Accounting for a small business can be a lot to keep up with. Modern programs like QuickBooks can transform your accounting experience, streamlining, optimizing, and even automating processes that used to take hours. At Ray & Gregory, PC., we know the ins and outs of QuickBooks and can help you make the most of this software to benefit your business.
We're proud to have served TN small businesses since 1999. With two offices located in Tullahoma and Murfreesboro, it's easy to reach us for all of your questions and service needs. Whether you want to optimize your existing data or you're looking to set up QuickBooks for the first time, our team has the expertise you're looking for. Contact our Tullahoma and Murfreesboro accounting firm today to learn how our personalized services can benefit your business!
How Can a CPA Help Me with QuickBooks?
Outsourcing your QuickBooks needs to Ray & Gregory, PC. provides a wealth of advantages to your small business. Whether you need help to set everything up, optimize your accounting, or get your employees up to speed, you'll have all the benefits of our expertise at your fingertips.
- Setup: Installing the QuickBooks software is only the first step. Since we take the time to learn and understand your needs, we can create the most efficient and comprehensive accounting system for your unique business. You'll be able to hit the ground running once our setup is complete.
- Optimization: QuickBooks is a highly versatile system with a great user interface, but it can require a significant time investment to learn everything the program can do. Our accountants take the burden off your shoulders. We know the ins and outs of the software so that you don't have to. We can take a deep dive into your setup and optimize it with streamlined features and automated processes. Once we've tailored your system, you'll have access to more accurate data and new insights that help you make better business decisions.
- Training: You and your employees will likely need to spend a fair amount of time accessing and analyzing your accounting data. However, the learn-as-you-go approach can slow down your process, especially at the beginning. We offer you and your staff expert training to ensure that everyone can access data quickly, make changes as needed, and navigate the program with far less confusion or frustration.
5 Ways to Get the Most out of QuickBooks
QuickBooks is considered the premier accounting software available to businesses, with good reason. Our CPAs can help you get the greatest benefit out of your program with these innovative features. Here are five advantages of this system that will help your business thrive.
- Easy to Use - The QuickBooks interface is carefully designed for intuitive navigation. With a clear, dynamic setup, the software's goal is to minimize time spent searching for specific features and maximize productivity. We can walk your team through common features as well as the more in-depth processes.
- Handles Various Processes - Your QuickBooks setup can do more than simple bookkeeping. With it, you can prepare invoices, obtain financial reports, track expenses, evaluate cash flow, and even sign checks. If you have a need or a standard process related to your accounting, we can set up your system to handle even complex tasks with its innovative features.
- Integrates Well - QuickBooks can connect and work with various other programs, making your overall accounting process more efficient. We can even automate certain data tracking, such as recording receipts or bank transactions to reduce your manual input.
- Protects Your Data - QuickBooks knows the value of your data and takes significant steps to protect it. Our team can ensure that the various safety features, such as two-factor authentication, are active so that only those you trust have access to your information.
- Maximizes Profit - With QuickBooks, you can track due dates and other information for recurring bills, helping you avoid late fees and fines. We also use your QuickBooks data in tax preparation and planning, helping you lower your liability and keep more money in your pocket.
Should I Use the Desktop or Online Version?
The two versions of QuickBooks offer different advantages, so you can select the version that fits best with your company's particular needs. Two major factors to consider are customization and accessibility.
The desktop version of QuickBooks is the most robust, with many nuanced features and abilities exclusive to this platform. You can tailor various aspects of the program specifically to your needs, optimizing the accounting process to quickly and accurately give you the information you need. There are also several third-party apps created for QuickBooks Desktop designed for specific industries. We can help you find apps that will make your QuickBooks experience even more customized.
QuickBooks Online offers a more streamlined design to take advantage of its mobility. Your files are available to anyone you trust with the login and can be accessed wherever there is internet access. You and your employees can update information instantly, ensuring that everyone has the latest numbers in real-time. Your files are also securely saved to the cloud, so you don't have to worry about data being lost or needing to back everything up.
Helping Tullahoma and Murfreesboro Businesses Get the Most Out of QuickBooks
No matter your size or industry, a solid accounting system, and reliable data is vital to your company's success. Our experienced accountants are here to help you establish and optimize your accounting so you can make faster, smarter decisions and propel your business forward. If your business is looking for QuickBooks help in Tullahoma or Murfreesboro, give Ray & Gregory, PC. a call today!